Book Review: The Body Snatchers by Jack Finney

The Body Snatchers The Body Snatchers by Jack Finney
My rating: 4 of 10 stars
Pages : 226
Year : 1995
Genre : Horror, Sci-Fi
Series : Solo

The body snatchers is a okay, just okay novel. It's not good and it's great. It's okish. it's a book that to me, didn't age well (this book is almost 70 years). I believe that when it was written it was a good interesting novel, I Bet. There was nothing like it. Beings from another planet, come to ours and create some beings totally identical with humans but they are aliens. Some people start to see and be aware that those are not their love ones. The novel itself it's kind of week and remind me of Puppet Masters by Heinlein written 4 years prior.

The novel it's a bit convoluted and I had watch a couple of movies based on this novel and they were a bit darker. Here the bad guys were that dark to be honest or evil for that matter. I never felt they were in danger you know? The ending was quite ... bad compared with the movies. It's more easier and optimistic... This is a way I would say, watch the movies...

View all my reviews

Comments