Book Review: No Guilt of Bloodshed by John Baltisberger

No Guilt of Bloodshed No Guilt of Bloodshed by John Baltisberger
My rating: 3 of 10 stars
Pages : 166
Year : 2023
Genre : Splatterpunk, Weird Western
Series : Splatter Western

This is my review. Don't forget that as you read this, it's my opinion. But you being a normal adult , you take your own thoughts on the book after reading the novel.

So I am going against the vast majority, if not all of this reviews.
The book is gory, no doubt about it. It's full of splatterpunk gore and mayhem but I notice here a couple of stuff that make me cringe a lot... You know I can compare Malechai with Captain Marvel and to me that's what wrong with fiction today. I like gore and grimdark but I don't like characters who are so overpowerful that no matter what you throw at them it's barely an inconvenience and that's what I felt every time , in every page. Since page one you know that this guy won't suffer fuck and I can't connect with him at all.

Don't get me wrong, the book is good in terms of gory and sexy scenes but when you can't really linked to the character (and I love evil characters) it's rather boring. That was my main problem. THe other one was the hate towards white people. This book is really fruit of his time. It's a time when hate towards against white (christians) is not only okay but rather acceptable. You are a good human being if you hate your own skin/religion (if white). Here the portrayal is just that... every other race is good, acceptable , white christians? Let's kill them all. Man, in page 40 or so, he even has the audacity to say to white christian "You think because you follow a certain religion that the rules of decency don't apply o you. Your dead god gave you permission to be an asshole..." bla bla. But he, a Jew is even worse than him.

Man, I am not even Christian. But this book was a just a vent towards white Christians. This is a book for you if are Leftist, Anti-White person. Yeah, I don't care.
BUT if you love gore and can ignore the times we are reading, or reading this in 2035 then probably this good splatterpunk

View all my reviews

Comments