Book Review: The Sailor on the Seas of Fate by Michael Moorcock

The Sailor on the Seas of Fate The Sailor on the Seas of Fate by Michael Moorcock
My rating: 7 of 10 stars

I've read this book in 2007 and then at 2023 and this is one reason why I am against re-reading. I didn't enjoy this novel compared with first one. I remember enjoying a lot and reading the first three in one go. This is why you shouldn't re-read. I read this book when my knowledge of fantasy was Dragonlance and forgotten realms. This was something awesome. Now, I've read 1300 novels. This is not as good novel. I would rate 2 stars nowadays. BUT since I gave 5 stars before I am dropping to 4.

It's a bit confusing, compare with the first where we follow Elric travelling throughout time and space in the future, past and present. We get to see the first glimpses of Erokese, Corum among other characters that will be important if we continue to read in the multiverse.



View all my reviews

Comments