October Horror Fest - 14/31 - Movie Review: Framed (2017)

 There are a lot of movies called framed. So don't get mistaken. This is "correct" Framed .

This is
a story about a group of teenagers who are watching something akin to tik tok but without limits or restrictions. And since everyone is so focus on getting more people to watch they are prey two two insane teens that start streaming as they hunt and massacre of group of teenagers. 

When I watch this I remembered some other stuff very similar to this...

Regarding Gore and violence it's there on the top. I must say I really enjoy it. But the IQ of most people inside that house it's very low- apart of that I would say this is a very well achieve story. I would say apart of REC I don't know any other Spanish horror tale as good. 

Comments