Thoughts XXXVII - Reading Habits & Games and other things

As you know this last years have been a bit slow in terms of reading. The anime has been growing strong and the books suffer for it. Since August I've read 20 books.

Let us see


I've made with the exception of First  and Only  a review. Must make one , probably today.

My favorite of the bunch were:

SpiderLight - AdrianTchaikovsky
The Devil Next Door - Tim Curran
13 Legion - Gav Thorpe
First and Only - Dan Abnett
Dispatch - Bentley Little

It's a bit frustating at times reading a bit slow. Not as slow as in the last 5 years but still... I am buying more than can read and wish I could read a bit faster. MY goal would be 2 books per week... but next year I will try to read 54(one per week) if possible  81 (x1.5 per week)...

This is only possible because I am working at home so my mental capability it's a bit better... I hope once I return to work at the office I can continue with this volumes.

Oh, regarding boardgames - As soon as I move home I will try to play a bit more... can't promise but yeah...


Comments