Let us see
I've made with the exception of First and Only a review. Must make one , probably today.
My favorite of the bunch were:
SpiderLight - AdrianTchaikovsky
The Devil Next Door - Tim Curran
13 Legion - Gav Thorpe
First and Only - Dan Abnett
Dispatch - Bentley Little
It's a bit frustating at times reading a bit slow. Not as slow as in the last 5 years but still... I am buying more than can read and wish I could read a bit faster. MY goal would be 2 books per week... but next year I will try to read 54(one per week) if possible 81 (x1.5 per week)...
This is only possible because I am working at home so my mental capability it's a bit better... I hope once I return to work at the office I can continue with this volumes.
Oh, regarding boardgames - As soon as I move home I will try to play a bit more... can't promise but yeah...

No comments:
Post a Comment