Movie Review: X-Game October Horror Fest 2022 (2/31)

 X-Game is a japanese movie about a group of teenagers force to play wicked games to survive. The reason behind we get to know as the story progress and it was a cool story. 

Before you jump saying - looks like Squid something well, Japanese have been doing this kind of movies for a long time, since Battle Royale , which was the first I remember watching but one of my favorite was As The Gods Wills it (2014).

One of the latest was Imawa no Kuni no Alice (2020).

So, what are my thoughts... well this movie has some interesting stuff, remember all those things you did as you were kid, those pranks and so on? Well here they turn several notches...The bullying in Korea & Japan movies is very common - I don't know if the bullying there is worst than in europe or usa but sure they portrayed as such. I won't advice this book unless you like this theme of death game. IF you have watched all others I advised here then go ahead - it's more of the same. Different reason, different games but mayhem and horror and gore.




Comments