TV Series & Movies of the Year of 2022

 I've watch a lot of movies this years, the vast majority horror. I always try new stuff. Sometimes I don't finish the movie if it's crap..

Best ones of 500 movies I've tried...

Deep Impact - 8.5 Stars - The 1998 story about a comet colliding with earth. The difference between this and the other released that year (Armageddon) is that this one is more focus on characters.

DeadTime Stories - 8.5 Stars - A babysitting uncle tells his nephew three horror stories about killer witches, Little Red Riding Hood and a werewolf, and "Goldi Lox" and the three bears.

Joker - 9 Stars - A mentally troubled stand-up comedian embarks on a downward spiral that leads to the creation of an iconic villain. Ye all know about this. It's controversial and it's awesome.

Suicide for Beginners - 9 Stars - This is full of comedy and horror elements. Writing the perfect suicide note is not easy.

Rocky - 9 Stars (1976) - Need I explain?

Waiting for the Barbarians - 9 Stars This one is a retelling of french army conquering of north africa. But it's a fantasy stuff. IT's collonialism. It could be a lot more. It could be expanded for greater scope.

A Writer's Odyssey - 9 Stars This is a Chinese movie that mix the "real" world with a fantastic world. It's cool and really innovative. IT's magic and the action scenes and Fx elements are awesome. 

Venciafrenia - 9 Stars 

This is a spanish horror movie set in Venezia with elements that really connected and made me really invested in. Since I recently was playing a boardgame set in Venenzia with zombies and this strange carnival twisted stuff I was really love it. Btw, the boardgame is Carnival Zombie.

Perfect Number - 10 Stars So this is a Korea mystery thriller. It's one of the most thought provoking stuff I've watch that really made me invested on the characters and the reason behind their action. Everything from the beginning to the end was thought.

Gran Torino - 10 Stars This was a movie that innitially I didnt think I would enjoy it but as the story progress I started being invested and by the end I was crying. Damn...

The Prince of Darkness - 10 Stars To me is one of the best John Carperter movies, well the best one I think, and one of the best 80/90 horror movies overall. It's awesome. It's about a group of scholar graduates who are trying to understand why some people are getting some strange visions and acting weird. They find something odd in a chapell and no matter what they do, science can't explain everything. It's really good.



Now about the TV series

Did you saw a lot of tvshows ? Yeah. Some were great, some were awful... Not going to talk about every one but let's go...

The first one I wanted to say is that one of the best was Red Sleeve a Korea time period stuff. Comedy & Drama. Made me cry a lot. Then I went to All of Us are Dead also a Korea show of zombies and survival. You got the usual suspect - Walking Dead. Finally it finish and it was a good show to be honest. Some woke elements but overall I enjoy it. Prison School from Japan is a good comedy, ecchi stuff. Really cool. Superman & Lois continues and I am enjoying the stuff. Orville is also interesting as always - always woke but wtf can I do. Stargirl & Avenue 5 & Chucky were good as previous seasons Not that woke, well chucky was and althought I wanted to learn more the all "they" character was laughable. Yes. Like a murderer is going to run at you and know you wanted to be treated as "they" LOL - unfortunately everything nowadays has some woke elements but they are beareable.

Most disappointing stuff was without a doubt BOYS. What a woke crap. Oh and Lucifer last season. h my god... How to destroy a TV Series.

Comments