2018 Year In Review

Another year goes by and it was an important one in terms of work. Regarding the rest it was also very good. 

It's getting hard to handle everything from watching anime, tv and movies and at the same time reading books and  playing boardgames.

MUSIC
 There were some great albums I've heard. But by far my favorite album was Mourning by Morning https://mourningbymorning.bandcamp.com/ or @mourningbymorningbm with the music I wander by far my favourite lyrics/song.

Other good discoveries was Pure Wrath and So Hideous two other great discoveries. Bandcamp has been awesome.

MOVIES
Of the 37 movies I've watch this year -none at the cinema my favorite was Rogue One. It remind me what I love about Star Wars. Dark and with a lot of theme. Way better than episode 7 and 8. Apart from that nothing stands out in my opinion.

TV SERIES
Regarding TV Series I've watch far less than 2017. Almost half... After all I concentrated on Anime. And I didn't watch anything I was enjoying. I even stop watching - something I seldom done before.

I enjoy a lot of them.. From Erased (japanese), Walking dead and Fear Walking Dead. Althought I believe Both "Dead"'s are a bit stalled they are still good. Next year I am going to finish without doubts, and finally, the Man in High Castle, Mr Robot, Colony, The Expanse, Black Mirror and The Haunting of Hill House. I am currently watching a 6 episode mexican horror tv series called Diablero.

One of the things is putting me off watching shows it's the SJW content that it's getting into shows... Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Z Nation (which I dropped after 5 years) are two shows who are getting on my nerves.  Even Room 104... Let us see.

ANIMES
While TV Shows and Movies were less than last year it was in the anime department that I really got a big increase. From 1844 to more than 3140. At least 160 TV animes were finished. Some from the current seasons and others before.

Winter 2018 my favourite was A Place Further than the Universe.
Spring 2018 was Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
Summer 2018 was Asobi Asobase
Fall 2018 is Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai.

Probably the latter would be my 2018 favorite. Regarding of remaining was Steins Gate.

Let us see what the next year will bring... I want to be able to read more novels and play boardgames but to do that I must watch less anime.




Comments