Analysis of First Semester 2024

 As you know I've changed my goals that instead of being books read (Which I initially set to 104 (2 per week or so) I changed to 100 pages per day. 

So, how am I faring you ask..  Well I've read (concluded) 58 novels with total page count of 14993 pages that gives roughly 83 pages per day. So I am bit off on the page count.

I've read 6 Fantasy, 6 Thriller, 18 Sci-Fi & 27 Horror novels which makes sense since it's my favourite genre.

My Top 5 (without Re-Reading)

  1. Swan Song - Robert McCammon *97*
  2. Ship of Fools - Paul Richard Von Russo *93*
  3. Tender is the Flesh - Agustina Bazterrica *93*
  4. The Hunt for Red October - Tom Clancy *92*
  5. Skyward - Brandon Sanderson *92*
Top Disappointing Books
  1. The Resting Places - Anthology *23*
  2. Gilead's Curse - Dan Abnett & Nik Vincent *25*
  3. The Deep - Nick Cutter *32*
  4. The Night House - Jo Nesbo *33*
  5. Malorie - Josh Malerman *33*
In terms of Black Library Stuff I've read 11 books plus one ReRead which is pretty good. My Goal is to read 20 or so this year to dwindle my BL Books.

Series I finished  (not all in the same year)
 - The Beast Arises - Black Library (12 novels)
- Slob - Aron Beauregard (2 novels)
- Ambassador Chronicles (2 novels)
- Bird Box (2 Novels)
- Gilead - Black Library (2 Novels)
- Space 1999 - Audiobook (3 novels)
- Genevieve - Black Library (4 Novels)
The Rewilding Report (3 novels)
- Arc of Scythe  (3 novels)

Series Started

- Alice - Christina Henry (1/3) 
- Skyward - Brandon Sanderson (1/4)

Series That I continued

- Dead of Night - Jonathan Maberry (2/4)
- Ciaphas Cain - Sandy Mitchell (11/??)
- Wheel of Time - Robert Jordan (2/14)
- Horus Heresy - Black Library (4/54)

Comments