As you know I've changed my goals that instead of being books read (Which I initially set to 104 (2 per week or so) I changed to 100 pages per day.
So, how am I faring you ask.. Well I've read (concluded) 58 novels with total page count of 14993 pages that gives roughly 83 pages per day. So I am bit off on the page count.
I've read 6 Fantasy, 6 Thriller, 18 Sci-Fi & 27 Horror novels which makes sense since it's my favourite genre.
My Top 5 (without Re-Reading)
- Swan Song - Robert McCammon *97*
- Ship of Fools - Paul Richard Von Russo *93*
- Tender is the Flesh - Agustina Bazterrica *93*
- The Hunt for Red October - Tom Clancy *92*
- Skyward - Brandon Sanderson *92*
- The Resting Places - Anthology *23*
- Gilead's Curse - Dan Abnett & Nik Vincent *25*
- The Deep - Nick Cutter *32*
- The Night House - Jo Nesbo *33*
- Malorie - Josh Malerman *33*
No comments:
Post a Comment