A new X-Files book read. It's the fourth now. Only Antibodies & Whirlwind to read.
I want to re-watch the series again. I've watch a couple of episodes here and there over the years and some hold up others do not. But I will prevail!
This one starts interestingly with a person receiving a skin transplant and becoming a berserk like creature. Mulder and Scully heard of it and they travel New York to investigate.
This leads to a bunch to the skin, medics the company which created and to Thailand. It was very interesting cat and mouse chase. It was ok book but nothing major. Some stuff was never answered and there were some plotholes that made me wonder why happened what happened in New York because it has no semblance with the chase to thailand. Overall, it's another good addition.
Mulder & Scully did sound more like "them" than to author vision of them like other books I've read.

No comments:
Post a Comment