1/52 Friday Update - Books Read; Currently Reading & TBR (and bought)

 So this week I read  5 books.

I finish Harry potter on the 31 of December but does not count to January.

So I've read in terms of graphic novels the Crossed: Wish you were Here Volume 2.

I also finish Dark Revelations (a novella within Grim Investigations Anthology); I also finish the Grim Investigations Anthology (Basically they had 3 novellas + short stories); I finish Shiver by Junji Ito & finally Camp Blaze; Author's Enhanced Edition by Jon Athan.

All of these novels will have or already have dedicated reviews here or on goodreads.

I am currently reading Horus Rising; I'm on page 108 so 1/4 done. Also 1/4 is Fire Warrior since I am on page 106 of 416. I am slowly reading The Fellowship of the Rings on page 137. I am currently reading a manga which is the Drifting Classroom by Kazuo Umezz. Currently 65%. It's pretty big with 760 pages. There is a third volume that compelte this series...

First one says "READ"; the second "CURRENTLY READING" and the third - "PLAN TO BE READ"
 

So what did I get this week. Well I got A boy Possessed; Do Not Disturb & Do Not Disturb 2 all by Jon Athan. Currently waiting for The Witcher Book 2 (Illustrated Edition); Cannibal Jungle & Scattershot by Jon Athan, Dark Water by Koji Suzuki & Blooding Night & Sunken City by Tim Curran. All of these will arrive next week.

There are also two novels delayed - Death's Beating Heart by Rob J Hayes which is the last novel on the five book series & Brian Lee Durfee - The Lonesome Crown.




Comments