Warhammarch 2024 TBR

Welcome to my first Warhammer March - Warhammarch of 2024. I already have October Horror Fest and I will start having (which I didn't said but had Sci-Fi January.

I love warhammer worlds and I've been neglecting them absurdity. I still have all their books ever publish in paperback format (I don't collect ebooks and I've collected some Limited Edition).

So , what am I going to read?

Well, I am going to reread one book called SkavenSlayer by William King and it has 280p (in the white cover version) - 320 in the black.


The remaining are

  1. The Flight of Eisenstein - James Swallon (Horus Heresy #4) 407p
  2. The Resting Places - Anthology (Warhammer Horror) 316p
  3. Iron Guard - Mark Clapham (Warhammer 40K) 406p
  4. Ghostmaker - Dan Abnett - Gaunt's Ghost #2 (40K) 313p
  5. The Beheading - Guy Haley - The Beast Arises #12 (40K) 249p
  6. Armaggedon Saint - Gav Thorpe - Last Chancers #4 (40K) 317p
  7. Choose your Enemies - Sandy Mitchell - Ciaphas Cain #10 (40K) 393p
  8. Thanquol's Doom - C L Werner - Thanquol & Boneripper #3 (Warhammer) 408p
  9. Beasts in Velvet - Jack Yeovil - Genevieve #3 (Warhammer) 286p
  10. Gotrek & Felix - Lost Tales - Gotrek & Felix #15(?) (Warhammer) 383p
  11. Ursun's Teeth - Graham Mcneill - Ambassador Chronicles #2 (Warhammer) 256p
  12. Gilead's Blood - Dan Abnett - Gilead #1 (Reread) (Warhammer) 309p
  13. Gilead's Curse - Dan Abnett - Gilead #2  (Warhammer) 414p
  14. Skavenslayer - William King (Gotrek & Felix #2)   (Reread) 

* in bold book that will end the series (Beasts in velvet is 3 not 4 but I've already read the 4 since I am dumbass. In red are the re-reads

So If I would read everything we are talking around 4777 pages which would be quite amazing since I would be reading 150p per day or a book every 2/3 days. 

That won't happen lol My priorities are without any doubt finishing some series & read more horus heresy. Apart from that is free...

Comments