Semester Update - January to June 2023.

So I've read so far 65 novels; some of my favourite were

  • Dissolving Classroom by Junji Ito (Manga) (Horror)
  • Alien Horror by Tim Curran (Horror)
  • Horus Rising by Dan Abnett (Sci-Fi 40K)
  • The Limial Zone by Junji Ito (Manga) (Horror)
  • The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien (Fantasy)
  • Leaf by Niggle by JRR Tolkien (Fantasy)
  • False Gods by Graham McNeill (Sci-Fi 40K)
  • Nightmare at 20,000 Feet: Horror Stories by Richard Matheson (Horror)
  • The Doom That Came to Dunwich by Richard Lupoff (Horror)
  • The Ignored - Bentley Little (Horror) 
  • Volkhavaar by Tanith Lee (Fantasy)
I try to put them in an order of loving to read but it's not definitive.
5 stars = 9 books
4 stars = 26 books
3 stars = 17 books
2 stars = 8 books
1 star = 5 books

So more info;

January - Read 10 ; acquired 28
February - Read 13 ;  acquired 35
March - Read 13 ; acquired 58
April - Read 9 ; acquired  33
May - Read 11 ; acquired 12
June - Read 8 ; acquired 64

I will try to limit my purchasing the next 6 months. I can't buy as much. I have ordered/preorder around 40 so... don't know. But I am going to try. I have to trim down my reading TBR.

I had some reading goals and to be honest I am failing quite a bit, as expected, to be honest. I should have read 6 Horus Heresy novels and I've read 2. I should have read several warhammer fantasy , some vampire hunter and 12 star wars but so far I only read 2. Oh well.. This some of my pile to read in the next few months;


I'm being over ambitions because I know stuff will not be read and things will go for for next years or so. It's 54 novels.
You've got fantasy, sci-fi, horror, mystery & thrillers.
IT's around 18000 pages probably a bit more

Having in mind that I've 16500 pages it's not impossible; but not probable. Let us see.