Reading Objectives for 2023

First of all I am going to stop with the all pages per day. It's not that viable continue that and it's making me feeling bad. Like I didn't read those 50 or 100 pages per day and I got a bit pressure... So I am going to stop. I am going to try to read more gamebooks & boardgames so less books to read... But I do have a goal.

So let's go, 

My first and important goal is to read at least 12 bbooks under Horus Heresy Stuff

  • Horus Rising
  • The False Gods
  • Galaxy in Flames
  • Flight of the Eisenstein
  • Fulgrim
  • Descent of Angels
  • Legion
  • Battle for the  Abyss
  • Mechanicum
  • Tales of Heresy
  • Fallen Angels
  • A Thousand Sons
Then the second objective is to continue reading Stars Wars novels
  •  Han Solo's Revenge
  • Han Solo and the Lost Legacy
  • Darth Plagueis
  • Luke Skywalker and Shadows of Mindor
  • Cloak of Deception
  • Darth Maul Shadow Hunter
  • Maul: LockDown
  • Shadow Games
  • Tales of the Bounty Hunters
  • Shadows of the Empire
  • Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
  • Rogue Planet
The above list may change... But that's my goal

Then is to continue/finish some series like;
  • - Continuing Vampire Hunter D (at least 2 novels) - Book 9 & 10
  • - Continuing Drizzt Novels Promise of the Witch King & Road of the Patriach
  • - Continuing Richard Laymon 6 novels (once every two months)
  • - Continuing Ender Saga with Children of the Mind
  • - Continuing Black Jack - Dreadnaught
  • - Continuing reading Aconyte novels set in Arkham Horror; Zombicide
  • - Finishing Ed Macdonalds Ravencry & Crowfall
  • - Finishing Poirot - 5 novels remaining
  • - Finishing Beast Arise Series - 5 books remaining
  • - Finishing Read Beasts of Velvet - Last book on the series
  • - Finishing the last novel on Thanquol Series by CL Werner
  • - Finishing Tomes of the Dead series (4 novels to go)
I can't leave without horror and the vast majority are solo stuff.
So a lot of stuff... I keep buying so some stuff I will fail, hope not. My really priority is starting the humogous task on Horus Heresy. With 54 novels plus novellas, short stories and Siege of Terra, there is stuff until 2030.

Oh and I am also continuging with several rereads like Harry Potter; Lord of the Rings, Elric & some warhammer/40k stuff. Let us see if the next year is good... I hope so...

Comments