First of all I am going to stop with the all pages per day. It's not that viable continue that and it's making me feeling bad. Like I didn't read those 50 or 100 pages per day and I got a bit pressure... So I am going to stop. I am going to try to read more gamebooks & boardgames so less books to read... But I do have a goal.
So let's go,
My first and important goal is to read at least 12 bbooks under Horus Heresy Stuff
- Horus Rising
- The False Gods
- Galaxy in Flames
- Flight of the Eisenstein
- Fulgrim
- Descent of Angels
- Legion
- Battle for the Abyss
- Mechanicum
- Tales of Heresy
- Fallen Angels
- A Thousand Sons
- Han Solo's Revenge
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy
- Darth Plagueis
- Luke Skywalker and Shadows of Mindor
- Cloak of Deception
- Darth Maul Shadow Hunter
- Maul: LockDown
- Shadow Games
- Tales of the Bounty Hunters
- Shadows of the Empire
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
- Rogue Planet
- - Continuing Vampire Hunter D (at least 2 novels) - Book 9 & 10
- - Continuing Drizzt Novels Promise of the Witch King & Road of the Patriach
- - Continuing Richard Laymon 6 novels (once every two months)
- - Continuing Ender Saga with Children of the Mind
- - Continuing Black Jack - Dreadnaught
- - Continuing reading Aconyte novels set in Arkham Horror; Zombicide
- - Finishing Ed Macdonalds Ravencry & Crowfall
- - Finishing Poirot - 5 novels remaining
- - Finishing Beast Arise Series - 5 books remaining
- - Finishing Read Beasts of Velvet - Last book on the series
- - Finishing the last novel on Thanquol Series by CL Werner
- - Finishing Tomes of the Dead series (4 novels to go)
No comments:
Post a Comment