September 2021 - TBR

 I am going to start posting here what I am reading and how I nailed it - probably not.

July & August (so far) have been great reading books. I've made TBR and nail them (most of them). In the end of August I will tell you how I did it.

Usually in October I watch 31 movies of horror for my OctoberHorrorFest and this month I will do the same. BUT I am also going for Horror Books. Only Horror Books. I will let you know back in September my choices but I must say I am very ambitious.

What about September? Well I want to clean a bit of my books so I am going to read only anthologies... Like reading three of four short stories from different anthologies at the same time... Horror, Fantasy, Sci Fi and even one that is usually out of my scope - literature fiction - Salmon Rushdie. 

September TBR 2022

Horror

  • Lovecraftiana Volume 1 (26 Stories) 424
  • End of Lines (19 Stories) 374
  • The Children of Cthulhu (21 Stories) 461
  • Chiral (16 Stories) 423
  • Dark Origins - The Deep Gate (1 Story) 117
  • The Accursed (12 Storiers) 320
Sci-Fi

  • The Solaris Book New SF Vol1 (16 Stories) 408
  • The Solaris Book New SF Vol1 (16 Stories) 408
  • The Solaris Book New SF Vol1 (15 Stories) 406
  • Hold Up the Sky (11 Stories) 405
  • Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina (16 Stories) 385

Literature 

  • Haroun And the Sea of Stories (12 Stories) 212
Fantasy
  • Sword and Sorceress XXI (26 Stories)  306


This is highly ambitious with 4600 pages WHICH I doubt I can read them all BUT alas, that's plans no?


Comments