Book Review: All of Your Dreams Will Come True When You're Dead by John Wayne Comunale

All of Your Dreams Will Come True When You're Dead All of Your Dreams Will Come True When You're Dead by John Wayne Comunale
My rating: 6 of 10 stars
Pages : 186
Year : 2023
Genre : Weird Western , Horror
Series : Splatter Western Series

Another quick read. I received this and read in two days. It has around 180 pages and with 3/4 pages chapter. They are fast paced and you read it in a couple of hours.

So, was this good or bad? Well it's hard to classify this book. It wasn't good. I expected much more from the synopsis and cover and got basically the life of a not-so-good guy passing some adversities and challenges. at the same time we get to see the development of a young kid to adulthood (which I thought it was another timeline for the character but I was surprised). There were also the calamity trio, plus a young girl and one guy trying to bring doom to earth. Unfortunately they all fell a bit flat and the ending was the weakest part. To be honest it was a bit anti-climatic. I read it as too easy...

Not the best on the splatter western series(the fourth after their soft restart, this and the recently release don't have numbers) but not the weakest. I would rate 6.5. I think the author would have gain a bit more with more 50 pages or so. That's my impression. You may feel it different reading it.

View all my reviews

Comments