Book Review: Fear Me by Tim Curran

Fear Me by Tim Curran
My rating: 7 of 10 stars
Pages : 105
Year : 2011
Genre : Horror
Series : Solo

This was a very fast read. I read in one day.
This is a tale about a prison where a new inmate is arriving and although he looks that is going to be someone b*tch, the prisoners feel strange around it. He says that if someone hurts him his brother will avenge him. When the first guy tries he suffers an horrible death. From that moment all hell breaks loose.

Tim Curran is one of my favourite writers in horror as you know. He really depicts prison in a way that feel believable. He doesn't shine away from violence, rape etc.

What lacks here is the ending, the "brother" stuff. I hope for more 50 pages of the story depicting this. 7/10



View all my reviews

Comments