Book Review: The Lone Drow - R A Salvatore


I enjoy the novel. IT took me a while to finish but in the end it was a nice reading that really made me wanna read the next novels in a row.

The tale we follow Drizzt as he tries to recover from the supposedly loss of all his friends. Meanwhile Catti-brie & Wulfgar try to make a stand against the Orcs while Bruenor is almost non-existent since he is in a coma. We also follow Regis as he tries to unite the dwarves in war.

Probably a third of the novel we follow other characters that added to a almost epic fantasy series but unfortunately I don't care about most of them. We follow the drows, Obould, the two elves & other minor characters...

Overall a nice addition but I wished more Drizzt the Hunter. 

I Read the novel not audiobook - but that' the cover... Good one no?