ANIME: FALL 2021 (WHAT AM I WATCHING?)

I am not doing this kind of stuff for some time so here we go...

There are some interesting animes this summer and I will be watching quite a few... So, let us see,

First of all the sequels:

Having enjoy this year the first season I had to try this one. Very different isekai to be honest. More epic fantasy than comic tipic fantasy tropes that fill the isekai genre.

The second I am going to watch is another sequel called 86 Part 2. The war is over so what now?

Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen - second season - altholgh this is basically the movie divided in parts I Think. Since i didn't watch the movie to me it's golden. Pretty good anime in terms of fantasy.

Now for new animes in terms of enjoyment
Ousama Ranking - really interesting fantasy stuff. Very good main characters and story. Wit Studio it's one of those companies you know they will not fail.

Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru - what if you were an assassin and died. Now what? So they give you two options - start over no memories OR start again in another world with all memories but still an assassin. You have to kill the hero of the tale. This very suprising. Sometimes you get an assassin that doesn't behave like one, being a kid with feelings and such. BUT, alas here he is really one.

Mieruko-Chan - What an interesting take. This is a girl who see ghosts BUT don't want so she tries to ignore them because giving in means something bad - or does it? The episode four had one heck of a twist. By the way - it's slice of life a bit of comedy and horror.

My Senpai is annoying - cool slice of life mix with comedy in a workplace. Some hints of romance Has the same vibes of Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai - the season not hentai erotica anime. Why is this kind of animes not hentai? They have sex in every episode. The only difference is maybe the graphic and timelenght. - Either way it's good.
 
Blue Period is an interesting slice of life about a young teen trying to decide what's best for his life - in this regard studying within art. Some romance and such but very good.

Muv-Luv Alternative - I am watching because I've watch the previous instalments but to be honest it doesn't feel right. I am undecided to drop it.

Shuumatsu no Harem - Well the world went kaput and all men died except you. So your punish for that is screw who do you want! How is this not hentai?


Still undecided
Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita
Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei

I still have to try
Heike Monogatari
Sakugan

Everything else I try and drop it OR at most I will maybe try if I see they are worthy but the first three epis didn't motivated me.

Comments