Book Review: Uma Aventura na Televisão by Ana Maria Magalhães

Uma Aventura na Televisão Uma Aventura na Televisão by Ana Maria Magalhães
My rating: 8
Pages 200
Year 1998

So I finish , as the majority of this books, in one day. They are pretty easy to read to be honest and I enjoyed this one. Usually this novels are kind of simple, this one was a bit difference. First of all this kids should be around 12/14 but here they behaved and even one of them work so i would say they are 16 here? I don't know..

The twins were going on a talent show on a TV SET. Chico already worked there and Pedro & Joao accompanied them. Pedro then went with a Journalist on a new story and remaining friends stay behind where they witness strange stuff between several characters in the TV station. In the middle of book there was the explanation on why those stuff were happening and kids had to save themselves and other people. Here is where I noticed a more mature novel where there isn't a gunfight and here it happened.

I really enjoy and for once I was worried... although there are 70 novels and this was 39 so I knew nothing was going to happen. Another thing is that finally they are now celebrities and were recognizing in TV. My main problem with the novels is that this action mean nothing on the next novel. It's like, besides the first novel - uma aventura na cidade, everything else just follows it.

There are some instances here and there BUT it's very very rare. Per example here Pedro's father is in Macau. There is an adventure in Macau and due to Pedro's parents. But they are just hints... probably not even worth remembering... oh well

But Overall good novel. 8/10


View all my reviews

Comments