Book Review: Chronicles of Hate Collected Edition of Book 1 & 2 by Adrian Smith

Chronicles of Hate Collected Edition of Book 1 & 2
Chronicles of Hate Collected Edition of Book 1 & 2 by Adrian Smith

My rating: 8 of 10 
Pages : 240
Year : 2018
Genre : Grimdark
Series : Solo

If you have said that this was Adrian Smith depictions of the northern wastes in the warhammer world or somekind of daemon world I would have said - It is and it's very good.
But since I know this is a new world, that was turned into a boardgame (or the other way around) and not connected with 40K/Warhammer I would say, well slap me in a face and call me Susan.

Well, basically in this 200 plus pages we follow our mutant as he tries to help the Earth Mother (not mother earth) but he is being chase by a monster of a man (giant or whatever you wanna call it). The all story is just that, the journey and the last epic battle. There are very few bubbles with talk. The story is presented in art form mostly which was very unique. The art, oh my. Have you ever saw the art of Warhammer 40K and Warhammer? That's it but black and white for 200 pages, although I will add that at times it was a bit confusing because of several shades between white, black and grey. I've seen this in a computer screen but I will try to purchase it since I enjoy it. I believe this kind of stuff is better at second or third time.

If you enjoy Tomb Kings (only at the end) , Blood for the Blood God. Skulls for the Skull Throne stuff Beastman faction Or Wood Elves (in the end) you will enjoy this.

View all my reviews

Comments