Movie Review: Fright Night Part II - October Horror Fest 2023 (30/31)

 This is the second movie (if the tile was not enough) of a movie I've watch a long time ago. I believe in the 90's and more recently as well. As soon as I started watching I started remembering the characters and story behind. You've got this young teen who have been three years locked/therapy because he believed in vampires. He is released and cured and as he went to tell the girlfriend (wonder how he still has the girl after being away 3 years) and his mentor on vampire-slayer (a presenteur of vampire horror on TV) he finds that the house next door has new tenants. He does everything not believing they are vampires and stuff happens. 

This is horror, don't get me wrong there are some good horror stuff BUT is also comedy. Watch the first one because is that good. Is a good horror flick from the 80's.

No Nudity.